Thursday, December 04, 2008

Random Rants I

When you are running a race, you can't breathe. Because your heart is pumping hard to keep you going forward. And even if it is not getting what it needs, it keeps going. It keeps going it wants something. It wants it bad. But you know that at the end of the race you can stop and breathe. But what happens when you are chasing something. When do you stop and breathe?

I have made many false starts in the past months, but I could never go around to writing again. Blame it on work, laziness or anything. But I feel it is because I am changing. I am changing into a person who no longer tries to see the different perspectives of things. A person who only looks at the bad side and keeps complaining. Maybe that is why I cannot think of anything to write.

Lot of things have happened over the last few months, but I feel that nothing of consequence has happened, and hence I do not feel the urge to write. Among other things, recent incidents have been such that it should have prompted me to feel. But now I feel what is the point of writing about it. What is the point of saying it aloud. It does not mean anything. I mean there was a time I used to write my journal and believed that it is just plain ridiculous to express my deepest inner feelings on a public platform. I have not written regularly in my journal for around 7 years now, and I think the last entry was sometime in August 2007.

I got distracted here. Brought myself back after some time.

Well I feel I have been running too fast for sometime now. Did not get a chance to sit back and look at the things around me. And not just see it, but really look at it. And since I have been running, I am just breathing in puffs.

No comments: