Hungry at 2 in the night in San Francisco is not something you want to be. However, if you are hungry, eating some random hot dog being sold by random chick on some random street corner is probably not a good idea. You know what is worse - eating two of those at that. Well in my defense I would say that it seemed like a really good idea at that time. I immensely enjoyed the hot dogs a lot and felt really good after eating them. But, obviously, I learnt my lesson when I had to visit the rest room five times the next day. Without going into further details, I would like to say that even though this should be a lesson enough for me, I have a feeling that placed in the same situation again, I would probably make the same decision again. Probably explains why my sister calls me a hard headed dumb-ass (mind you I am removing a lot of expletives from the this title).
Well this was probably the most memorable part of my past weekend, because the rest of it was mostly sleeping. Endless shameless utter lethargy. Oh yes, I did go kart racing. And after racing continuously for 15 minutes, I was just hoping that the race would just end because it was really strenuous. Made me wonder how the Formula One racers would keep on racing for 90 minutes at much higher speeds, much higher g-forces and thousand times more stress. But when I was thinking about this, I started thinking about how I am thinking. Call it meta-thinking. Made me think how full of myself I am. Just driving a kart for 15 minutes, I started relating myself with Formula One car racers, people who have dedicated their lives to racing, and are the top tier of racing in the world. Oh well, I guess the whole thing is about trying make ourselves feel better about ourselves instead of seeing ourselves as utter failures.
But then I do not think much of introspection. So moving on. This summer I have been really really disappointed with the movies that came out. I am not an avid movie watcher, but being bored here in this small city of Mountain View where you do not have too many things to do, and having a movie theater 5 minutes from the my place made me catch almost every movie that came out this summer. I think that is also a reason why I came across so many movies where I just wanted to shoot myself. I mean it started off with a movie like Star Trek, which I liked a lot. Not being a big fan of the original series or the movies, I utterly enjoyed this movie. But then after that, it was all downhill. But I think the movie that broke my heart was Terminator Salvation. I mean seriously. You call that a movie. It is a bunch of out-of-place action scenes stitched together. At least the new transformer movie tried (emphasis on 'tried') to get a story in. But Terminator Salvation! I mean every 5 minutes of non-action scenes, you would suddenly have machines show up from somewhere and then explosions. And if that was not enough, an attempted rape scene in the middle of nowhere and the subsequent courtship between the two characters. Reminded me of the really tacky mid-90s Hindi Bollywood movies where the protagonist saves a girl from getting raped and so the girl decides to let the guy have his way with her. And to top it all, you have Mr. Batman after some throat infection treatment shouting "We are all dead!" every 10 minutes. I know that it is just a movie, like it or forget it. And I agree that I should not go this ballistic just because of a movie. But it really broke my heart. And as if the movie didn't piss me off enough. I hear more and more people telling me how they liked the new terminator movie. SERIOUSLY! I have to count till 20 to stop myself from punching them in the face.
And you know what I am most confused about. I cannot figure out why I care so much. It is just a movie. A crappy movie, but then it is not the first crappy movie I have seen. In contrast to this, I enjoyed the new transformer movie (I still do not remember its full name). But that is mostly because of the extended footage of (hot-hot-hot-hot)^100 Megan Fox running in slow motion whereas everybody around her is running normally. (Just so you know, she is coming in a new movie called Jennifer's body, after seeing whose trailer, I feel it is going to be all about her being nude in it, which in my opinion is going to make her lose a lot of sexy points) I mean why would you give the whole world what they want from you so easily so soon. You should play your cards right and save your ace in the hole for the right time. But maybe she does exactly that in this movie. I will only know once I see it. But I am confused, why would somebody give away that one thing that makes them sexy.
But yeah. Before I completely forget about what I was talking about regarding the movies that came out this summer, I want to just say that most of them sucked. Period.
2 comments:
Dude Ms Jolie was hot before and after exposing..same will hold for Ms Foxy Fox!
Post a Comment