Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Incomplete

"Tears stream down your face,
When you lose something you can't replace"
- Coldplay, Fix you.

Sometimes you just do not have any control over it. And you cannot reason yourself out of it. Maybe you are not losing something at all. Its there, just a bit farther away. Maybe you are not losing something you can't replace. Or maybe you are losing something that was never yours. So technically you are not losing something at all. But the tears roll out all the same. Unexpected, uncontrollable.

But strangely supportive. It feels like these tears are that friend you can always rely on. Whenever you have this barge of feelings that overwhelm you in any way, this friend is there to take the pressure off you. Whenever you are at this airport bidding farewell to somebody you are really really close to and are hurting deeply, or when you miss somebody dearly, or when you are so happy to see your loved one after ages, or even when you are watching this really tragic movie. Your tears are there for you. Even when you are completely alone.

I have completely lost track of what I was thinking when I started writing this post, but I guess I will just put up what I have right now.

No comments: