Sitting at the new Bengaluru International airport and having an hour to kill, I thought writing a post would be not too bad an idea. Considering that I have had a pretty awesome experience with flights, I decided that today I shall get to the airport in time. For that, I took the shuttle to the airport which reaches the airport around two and a half hours before my flight. Turns out, the traffic was better than usual today and we reached the airport half an hour before schedule.So here I was at the airport, three hours before my flight. I was in time for my flight though.
Well the thing is that I am going home (finally some would say) to meet my family. Took a couple of days off from my office. My mentor was awesomely accommodating about it. He is quite experienced though, and luckily I am getting to learn some things from him.
Unfortunately, right now I am feeling very sleepy and no ideas are propping in my oh-so-fertile mind. Although I must mention that the Bengaluru airport is pretty awesome (much much better than the Kolkata international airport) and the fact that it is so far from the city is not that big an issue if you consider the fact that the authorities have provided the cities with hourly shuttles from all over the city all throughout the day. I kinda like it, though it is a bit inconvenient for domestic flights compared to the previous airport and for frequent domestic fliers. The thing is that Bengaluru does need an international airport and this is a price the city has to pay for that. But you can always look at the bright side and say that the city is getting a chance to expand instead of cramming up in that minuscule of a city.
I am slowly realizing that I am one of those kind of people who have an opinion to give on any topic under the sun, even if they have never heard about it before. And this just reduces my own confidence in the reliability and credibility of my own opinions, which is kind of sad and disappointing. Although that is in no way going to stop me from continuing that.
Moving on. As I mentioned earlier, my gymming days always end in tears. Slowly but surely, I can feel my will to work out every morning become weaker every morning. And now that I am going to have a five day break, I don't know if I can force myself to get back to that schedule. Lets hope for the best.
Now I guess the next post will be after I come back from home. So later readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment